Using the print scanning series and copiers for use in the central office environment gets a high technological change, delivering quick, precise printing, and scanning from a hearty, minimized at this point stylish unit. They have been made with mobile and cloud connectivity in mind.
- Minimized design optimized for occupied homes and little offices.
- Quick print accelerates to 22 pages for each minute, with a first print out time of fewer than 7 seconds.
- Includes Canon's most developed Genuine Cartridge, which can print up to 1,600 pages before requiring a substitution.
- MS (Magnetic Sphere) toner delivers quicker prints and diminishes vitality consumption.
- Designed to be able to use the input paper capacity reaches 150 sheets, it is ideal.
- Highlights a five-line UI.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit)
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15