Print, copy and scan usefulness
With pinpoint precise prints, completely clear duplicates and high as can be goals scanning, the DCP-T710W is the perfect all-rounder to keep your crucial little office necessities in one gorgeously minimal machine.
Print at Full Speed
With a document print speed of up to 12/10 ipm, Brother printers accelerate your work processes so you can accomplish more in less time. From printing proficient reports to extraordinary pamphlets, you can unquestionably make incredible business materials that will establish the best connection.
Advantageous paper taking care
We realize that having the option to perform multiple tasks in a home or little office is significant as is believing office hardware to perform when required. That is the reason we've added numerous paper taking care of highlights to the DCP-T710W. With a liberal 150 sheet standard paper plate, you'll be required to supplant paper with lower recurrence. Not just that, with the 20 sheet Automatic Document Feeder, you can copy or scan documents without having to physically encourage the pages individually, letting you continue ahead with another day by day assignments.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]