Wirelessly scan to your cell phone, tablet or PC
Furthermore online distributed storage accounts; PC and Mac good.
Premium bookkeeping features
Automatically remove information from receipts and fare to QuickBooks Online or Excel.
Fastest scan speeds in its group
Up to 25 ppm/50 ipm Single-Step Technology captures the two sides in a single pass.
All out versatility
Look over AC, battery or USB control, any place your business takes you.
Scan 2-sided documents, receipts, invoices, business cards/IDs and that's just the beginning; 20-pages Auto Document Feeder for snappy group scanning.
Instinctive Epson ScanSmart Software to review, email, sort out, transfer and the sky is the limit from there.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]