The little, smaller plan and USB availability make it simple to utilize the Epson DS-70 any place it's required, for example, in meeting rooms, and stores advantageously in a cabinet.
Exceptionally sorted out
Programming furnished with the DS models incorporates Document Capture Pro 2 and Epson Scan 2.0, and TWAIN driver support, making it simpler to scan, spare and offer data around the business. Propelled highlights for naming, isolating and steering documents make scanning simple and legitimate. The client simply saves and sends a note in several positions or similar such as PDF, JPEG, TIFF, and others. Persistent scanning with automatic feed mode speeds up the scanning procedure, while the CIS sensor conveys moment scanning with no warm up time.
The capacity to scan a wide scope of document and media types makes this model a solid resource. It handles paper from 35gsm to 270gsm, and long paper up to 1.8 meters.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished downloading the link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose it, then click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for beginners. Because of this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will be shown such as license, installation, and setup. Later you must click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]