Decrease your expense of ink by 90% generally with Epson's cartridge-free EcoTank ET-2710, which is provided with high return ink containers. Its improved ultra-high ink loading system is simple as well as mess-free to fill up thanks to the specifically synthesized ink containers. Active families make certain to value this practical option that allows you to forget ink prices and also lacking ink.
Minimise refills with cartridge-free printing
While keeping the top of ink substitutes is not likely to be on anybody's top priority listing, lacking ink can be a huge inconvenience. EcoTank offers a trouble-free service - from the very first collection of inks, its ultra-high capability ink storage tanks could hold the matching of 88 cartridges' well worth of ink generally. It's wonderful for those that print whole lots as it reduces transforming materials.
Particularly synthetic for the convenience of use
EcoTank is a lot more portable as well as less complicated to make use of compared to before. Its front-facing storage tanks are synthesized for mess-free refills as well as the bottles are made to just enable the appropriate shades to be put. Thanks to the front ink degree screen, it's simple to see when it's ultimately due for a refill.
Lower ink expenses
This affordable printer could conserve 90% on ink prices generally. With one collection of ink, you could generate an excellent 4,500 pages in black and also 7,500 in shade.
Print from virtually anywhere
It's simple to print from mobiles, tablet computers, and also laptop computers making use of EcoTank. With Wi-Fi as well as Wi-Fi Direct, you could send out documents to print from clever tools making use of the Epson iPrint application. It could also obtain data from nearly throughout the globe using Epson Email Print.
With a Micro Piezo printhead, EcoTank gives a trusted printing service which is backed by a one year guarantee.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit): Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15: Here
- Operating System For Linux: Here