Boost versatility with a shade MFP
- Obtain quickly print rates and rapid very First Page Out Time (FPOT).
- Wind via print, scan, copy, and fax jobs, using the automated document feeder.
- You can also easily help in saving energy using HP Auto-On / Auto-Off technology.
- Obtain quick as well as very easy printing directly to the control panel.
- Depend on the high-grade shade with Initial HP Printer toner cartridges with JetIntelligence.
- Obtain the Initial HP high quality you paid for with anti-fraud modern technology.
- Rate via print works right from the package, utilizing preinstalled Initial HP Toner cartridges.
- Print as well as scan from your smart device, and easily order printer toner, with the HP Smart app.
- Have confidence in your connection with a consistent efficiency from dual-band Wi-Fi.
- Connect your smartphone or tablet straight to your HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M181fw printer and also easily print without accessing a network.
- Just touch the print switch on your smart device or tablet computer to print.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit): Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12: Here
- Operating System For Linux: Here