- Using a very high-quality A3 printer: A3 two-sided printing and A3 type paper tray.
- The resulting printing is so business-quality fast: up to 18ppm for black and 10ppm for color.
- Economical inks: As much as 50% reduced cost-per-page than affordable lasers.
- Wireless options: Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, NFC, and also Scan-to-Cloud.
- Epson's free mobile printing applications: Flexibility to print and also scan from nearly anywhere.
Professional A3 printing
This A3 printer will meet the demands of even one of the most demanding office and also tiny workplace users. It can manage double-sided printing as much as A3 as well as showcases 2 paper trays, which are suitable for alternating in between various media. Additionally, its PrecisionCore printhead generates top quality, laser-like prints.
Improve your performance
This reliable trusted as well as quick model offers A3 double-sided printing as well as print rates of 18ppm in black and 10ppm in color. It's easy to operate straight thanks to its easy-to-use 5.6 centimeters LCD screen.
Minimise your outgoings
Dramatically decrease your prices; this printer provides to 50% reduced cost-per-page than rivals' laser models. Its inks are very economical; they're provided independently, so you only change the shade used. Offering terrific worth for loan, cartridges are offered in standard, XL, and also XXL, with the greatest yield delivering up to 2,200 pages.
Versatile wireless remedies
Print from throughout the office with Wi-Fi connectivity or utilize Wi-Fi Direct to print from suitable wireless devices without a Wi-Fi network. You can likewise print via NFC with a simple faucet of a suitable Android device on the printer. Epson's cost-free mobile printing applications and also remedies supply further adaptability; Email Print enables you to send out things to print from nearly throughout the world.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit): Here
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit): Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15, Mac OS X 11.1: Here
- Operating System For Linux: Here