Make a large impression with shade output approximately SRA3/12x18, take care of A4/letter-size tasks easily, and also utilize the multi objective feeder for whatever to small envelopes. Among the wide variety of media types accepted are card stock, glossy stock, recycled paper, transparencies, and also tags.
High-capacity production yields
Get input ability up to 6,650 sheets with optional trays and as much as 3,500 sheets of output with an optional finisher, reducing paper handling. Using toner cartridges from genuine quality Lexmark companies is used to print up to 18,500 pages for black or 11,500 pages for color, while customers and developer devices both increase to 600,000 pages for remarkable uptime.
Specialist shade tools
Match your most crucial colors as well as present your boldest ideas with a well-stocked color toolbox that consists of PANTONE calibration, embedded color example pages and also Lexmark Color Substitute for very easy matching of spot and also RGB shades.
Instinctive shade touch screen
The 4.3-inches shade touch screen with next-generation e-Task user interface includes an ultra-smooth surface as well as can be triggered by nearly anything, consisting of pens, fingertips or nails without stress or direct skin contact. The modern-day interface recognizes to individuals, decreasing the requirement for training.
Boost your individual experience and also efficiency with consisted of option applications like Kinds as well as Favorites, which allows you find as well as print types from network storage space locations or material management applications appropriate from the touch screen.
Ending up choices
Increase your capacities with competing alternatives that include multi-position stapling, hole punch, pamphlet, saddle stitch, as well as trifold. The finisher raises outcome capability to 3,500 sheets.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit): Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12: Here
- Operating System For Linux: Here