Superior Performance and also Reliability
The WorkForce AL-M320DN showcases 750MHz twin core CPU and other innovative features to enhance printing performance and also reliability. Decrease waiting time with a very first page-out time of less compared to 6.4 seconds and fast printing speeds of approximately 40ppm. You could easily print approximately 50,000 pages monthly, making black-and-white documents printing easy for your company.
Extremely Reduced Running Expense
Take economical printing to a higher level with optional extra high capability printer toner cartridges that permit an even higher quantity printing at a lower expense per page. They decrease the need to alter printer toners frequently by supplying 13,300 pages as compared to standard capability cartridge at 2,700 pages.
Effectiveness that Scales with Development
With our brand-new print monitoring attributes, indulge in excellent efficiency that expands with your printing needs.
Protect Printing attribute stops unsanctioned access to confidential documents by holding jobs at the printer till the individual enters a password. It also supports IPSEC/SSL encryption for safe and secure printing of delicate and secret information while reducing the risk of info leakage. Safe printing feature is only readily available with upgraded RAM.
Exceptional Print High quality
Epson real printer toners make use of very uninformed printer toner fragment dimension and wax circulation for continually remarkable outcomes. This one-of-a-kind printing technology offers you excellent clarity with sharpness as well as remarkably crisp and strong black text that lasts.
Do Modification Technology
Enhances the print quality of the lines and details in pictures and also documents with visual information such as graphs.
Black and white Exposure Enhancement
An indispensable attribute for better reproduction of really gently colored text. Relying on the setup, it could aid to underline/bold/highlight areas of text for far better presence. This function can additionally "embellish" (box up/color) charts and also graphs to plainly distinguish sections of the graph.
The AL-M320DN compactly designed with a little impact to use up less area. The storage area is likewise decreased with toner cartridges that are a lot smaller compared to traditional toner cartridges.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit): Here
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit): Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12: Here
- Operating System For Linux: Here