Small office, significant performance
A completely included printer, scanner, copier as well as fax developed for smaller sized offices that still require wonderful mono and also color print high quality while being economical to run. Pen- and also friction-resistant DRHD Pigment inks generate strong blacks, deep shades as well as crisp text. The Canon MAXIFY MB5130 prints A4 at an ultra-fast 24 ipm in mono and 15.5 ipm in shade, plus the FPOT is simply 6 seconds, while the scanning process on one or two sides you can also easily and scan faster than the previous action.
Exceptional print economic climate
From its low energy intake of simply 0.2 kWh (TEC) to the individually exchangeable shade cartridges, the economy is a priority. Black cartridges offer an ISO return of 2,500 pages and color cartridges 1,500 pages, letting your office collaborate with fewer disturbances. The optional 4-colour multi load offers a lot more cost-efficient printing.
Boosted performance and also convenience of use
Printing, copying, scanning or faxing is straightforward, with the Canon MAXIFY MB5130 big 8.8 cm (3.5") TFT shade touchscreen as well as improved the interface. Along with feeders of up to 250 sheets of high capacity and on the automatic document feeder of up to 50 sheets, printing on both sides of the paper can easily with this printer and also comes with support for a variety of paper dimensions as well as types of A4 simple paper to labels, envelopes, drawing paper and even a two-sided card insertion process make your work so easy from regular office print jobs.
Mobile-ready, cloud-ready, work-ready
Support for Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint (iPhone), Mopria and the Canon PRINT app supply quick and also easy printing as well as scanning from mobile devices. You can print from the cloud and even scan as well as save documents to preferred cloud solutions. Access Factor mode indicates mobile device individuals could connect to the printer without a Wi-Fi network.
Comprehensive surveillance as well as maintenance capacities
IP address filtering system means only a choose number of individuals can be given access, while SMTP e-mail support enables secure scan-to-email. System managers could rapidly and easily configure the printer and also limit particular procedures, such as scan-to-USB.
Easy network integration
Easy Network Management Protocol (SNMP) compatibility makes it easy to incorporate the printer into an existing office network. The SNMP conventional makes it possible for a variety of upkeep tracking functions, including ink degrees, mistake condition, and page count.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit): Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12: Here
- Operating System For Linux: Here