The MAXIFY MB5110 awaits huge works, flaunting a fast first print out time as fast as 6 seconds from power on and has a solitary that is so fast for 2-sided scanning and copying. The paper tray could stand up to 250 sheets of plain paper and the Dual Resistant High Density (DRHD) inks enable smudge and also highlighter resistant prints. The whole MAXIFY lineup attributes integrated Wi-Fi as well as is totally compatible with applications provided such as Canon PRINT. This makes it simple to share and also print info directly from your tablet or smart device through choosing preferred Cloud solutions. You can also conveniently scan straight to your mobile device.
Constantly stay connected and informed with built-in conventional Management Information Base (MIB) support, which allows you to conveniently handle the MAXIFY printers on your network.
This printer is eco-friendly, fulfilling Power Celebrity environmental requirements.
- This printer provides a high page return that can assist in saving money by supplying a high quantity of prints from one set of ink containers.
- All MAXIFY printers are developed for effectiveness they offer a Low Cost per Print when using XL ink storage tanks.
- With a 30,000 web page Obligation Cycle, the MB5110 is developed to last for all your service needs.
- You can effectively handle all the features of MAXIFY printers on your network connection with a feature-shaped support called Basic Management Information Base (MIB).
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit): Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12: Here
- Operating System For Linux: Here