The easy-to-use Brother MFC-J880N is perfect for the home office searching for a cost-effective, compact shade inkjet all-in-one with wireless and cloud connection, NFC compatibility, as well as an intuitive 2.7" TouchScreen screen.
When you're selecting a color inkjet all-in-one for your residence or office, you want a device that's going to offer you simple, intuitive procedure, plenty of connectivity choices, as well as fast print rates all without breaking your budget.
You never envisioned setting up, utilizing, and preserving a color all-in-one could be this simple.
When you eliminate your printer from the package, you'll discover that attaching to a wireless network couldn't be less complicated, thanks to the wireless assistant that completely strolls you with set up. It's so simple you do not need a USB cable television, and also you will not also need to know your cordless network password.
Print wirelessly from your mobile phone making use of Near Field Communication, AirPrint, and a lot more.
The MFC-J880N gives you great deals of choices for attaching to running system mobile devices. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a technology that is made and available today but is also found in most gadgets today and also mobile phones that enable wireless two-way communication between two devices within close closeness of one another.
This printer helps you save loan with a cost-effective acquisition price and cost-cutting attributes.
This brother printer all-in-one is built to be affordable from the first day. It offers an economical acquisition cost and also includes cost-saving attributes like duplex (two-sided) printing in order to help save paper and also Ink Save mode to help minimize ink usage.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit): Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12: Here
- Operating System For Linux: Here