- It's easy to print from a variety of options on your gadget.
- You can also easily connect and can also start printing quickly with the easy configuration from your mobile phone or tablet.
- Conveniently manage printing tasks and also scan on the go with the HP All-in-One Printer Remote app.
- Print up to two times as many pages with Original HP high-yield ink cartridges.
- Get top quality prints time and again with an all-in-one designed and constructed to be trusted.
- Print, copy and scan while saving cash and area with a cordless all-in-one printer.
- With an output tray that can be easy to minimize the use of space when closed, designed to reduce constraints such as jams, and hold 25 sheets when used.
- Put your printer anywhere you want with this compact style.
- You are also very easy to monitor your printer easily because HP products use an easy control panel when in use.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit): Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12: Here
- Operating System For Linux: Here