Dynamic safety and security made it possible for the printer. Intended to be utilized with cartridges utilizing just HP original electronic circuitry. Cartridges with modified or non-HP digital circuitry may not work, as well as those that function today might not work in the future.
Easily print from your mobile phone.
- Conveniently print from a selection of mobile phones and also tablets.
- Obtain connected and also start printing quickly with the simple configuration from your mobile phone or tablet computer.
- Conveniently manage printing tasks and scan on the move with the HP All-in-One Printer Remote app.
- Print as much as two times as numerous pages with Original HP high-yield ink cartridges.
- Get premium prints repeatedly with an all-in-one developed and built to be dependable.
- Print, copy and also scan while conserving money and also an area with a cordless all-in-one printer.
- Outcome tray minimizes space when closed, decreases jams, as well as holds 25 sheets when being used.
- Put your printer any place you desire with this small layout.
- You can also keep an eye on your printer so easily because it uses a simple control panel when in use.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit): Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12: Here
- Operating System For Linux: Here