Say good-bye to cartridges
This included ink tank system offers fee-effective A4 and A3 prints. Refilling using person ink bottles is brief and easy thanks to rapid ink top-up technology, surely labelled bottles and drip-free nozzles.
Lessen expenses up to 90%
Save up to 90% of the expenditure on the cost of printing, Epson L1455 can print up to 10,500 pages.
Save sources and time
So easy, You can divide 2 the use of paper with double sided A3 and A4 in printing process. It is fast too, generating A4 pages at 18 ppm. Its multi-copy feature also lets in you to make up to 99 copies of a page in one pass.
There is no need to deskbound; to be able to print with simple on gadgets with connectivity wi-fi network. It’s simple to work smarter too, with the 30-pages ADF. And with the 1.200 dpi scanner, you may make sure it will deliver best scans whenever.
Best results on everytime
Ink tank system aims for performance that could be a reliable solution in your workplace. It delivers quick, smudge free and constant results, through making use of Epson's Micro Piezo technology and Epson genuine dye ink for shade, and pigment ink for black. It additionally boasts 12 months or 80,000 pages manufacturer guarantee for added peace of thoughts.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here