- Speed printing up to 19 ipm mono, 13 ipm colour;
- With wi-fi network to be able to quickly and easily in print directly from your mobile phone device;
- Print from and scan to cloud services;
- 1,200 pages mono and 900 pages colour ink yields;
- Stay productive: 250 sheets capacity and 50 sheets ADF.
High capacity and also high quality
With the capabilities all-in-one printer designed special for home office environment that want outstanding mono and colour print quality with a low cost / page. With a big 250 sheets feeder and 50 sheets ADF, the Canon MAXIFY MB2150 series produces brilliant prints with bright hues and crisp text the usage of its marker and friction resistant DRHD inks. The MAXIFY MB2150 series prints on A4 up to 19 ipm mono color and up to 13 ipm in color, while the first page only takes about 6 seconds.
Economical to run
From its low energy intake of just 0.2 kWh to the high yield, personally replaceable coloration cartridges, economic system is a concern. Black cartridges offer an ISO yield of 1,200 pages and shade cartridges 900 pages, letting you figure with fewer interruptions. The optional 4-shade multipack offers even extra fee-effective printing.
Productive and easy to use
With 2-sided printing and support for a spread of paper sizes and brands from A4 simple paper to labels, envelopes, picture paper or even 2-sided ID card copying makes light paintings of commonplace print job in the office environment. Created for a process productivity, this printer quickly and easy to be able to use the functions of printer namely printing, copying, scanning or faxing, they’re all inside smooth each with the MB2150 series 6.2 cm (2.5 inches) colour screen.
Equipped with the capability of monitoring and can also perform maintenance
With IP address filtering get right of entry to rights select range of customers, at the same time as SMTP support permits comfy scan-to-email in an office network available. With the availability of the system administrator can very quickly and without difficulty configure the printer and restrict sure operations, including scan-to-USB.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here