Print up to A2 length
Print in a big range of media size up to A2 (17 inches). With perfection in the field of exhibition prints and artwork galleries.
New LUCIA PRO pigment ink system
With availability of 12 colors plus Chroma Optimiser ink configuration will increase reproducible color gamut for more color accuracy. Experience photograph durability of as much as 200 years when paired with Canon Image paper PRO Platinum papers.
It is very suitable with various types of paper media available
Ink droplets are placed exactly with machinery processing the famous with name PRO L-COA is a brand new and air (vacuum) feeding system. The integrated calibration function enhances consistency in colour manufacturing.
Well suited with wide variety of paper media
Aside from true Canon media, customers can enjoy a suitability devoted on inkjet printable media from special paper producers that satisfy requirements which have been applied to the imagePROGRAF PRO-500.
Print Studio PRO
This print plugin works collectively and Canon virtual professional software for photo can easily simplify a workflow in printing process even for advance customers.
Personalize media profiles the use of the Media Configuration tool. Preserve tune of printing charges through Accounting supervisor. For multiple networked surroundings, the Device Control Console allows to reveal the status of printers placed in the network.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here