With the ability of 4-in-1, The Canon imageCLASS MF414dw has an complete capability such as print, scan, copy and fax so that you can accomplish all necessary tasks with simply one device.
Your professional quality files are revealed at speeds of up to 35 pages / minute in black and white with a brief first print time of 6.3 seconds or less. Eco friendly, all mode duplexing right out of the field lets in you to save on paper and related costs. With Identity Card copy, you can effortlessly create copies of identity cards or different small documents on a single page.
This printer has wireless connectivity, increasing your productiveness and allowing you to print from nearly anywhere in your own home or workplace. The device additionally has constructed in wireless direct capability, permitting easy connection to mobile gadgets with out a router. The MF414dw is equipped with a wide range of capabilities on the mobile which is very easy to use for a printing process on-the-go using your well matched mobile device.
The intuitive 3.5-inch touch LCD display allows a user to be able to easily navigate through menu seamlessly. The extensive display screen and colour display is consumer friendly and easy to read, supporting you to complete your business tasks with a breeze.
With the 250-sheets paper cassette loading, and a 50-sheet ADF, with a 50-sheets multipurpose tray, and with extra optional approxs 500-sheets paper cassette, your paper managing requirements are covered.
This printer uses less than three watts in Energy Saver Mode, help you save money in energy expenditure. Designed with a Single Cartridge System combining the toner and the drum into a unit, can also create a process very simple cartridge replacement. This printer uses Canon Original Toner, Cartridge 119 and Cartridge 119 II for better quantity printing.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here