The 3-in-1, with the Canon imageCLASS D1520 printer has the ability to print, scan, and copy so you can accomplish important tasks with just one machine. With so much ease that applied in using the capabilities, such as intuitive touch which has the size of a 3.5-inch color LCD screen, with different cellular solutions and security capabilities.
Your very high-quality documents are published at speeds of up to 35 pages / minute in black and white colors with the first process to print approx 6.3 seconds or less. Eco-friendly, all proper duplexing mode out of the container allows you to saving on paper and the associated costs. With ID Card copy, You can easily create a copy of your identity card or different small documents on a single page.
The intuitive 3.5-inch touch lcd display permits customers to navigate thru the menu seamlessly. The wide screen display is user pleasant and easy to read.
The needs in the field of handling paper sheets included with the 500-sheets paper cassette loading, 50-sheets DADF, 50-sheets with ability multipurpose tray, 500-sheets and in additional paper cassette, for overall capacity of 1.050 sheets.
The printer makes use of much less than 2 watts of power in Energy Saver Mode, helping you saving cost. This machine uses Canon Genuine Toner, Cartridge 120 Black.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here