Key Features :
- Speedy, fantastic printing. With a print speed of as much as 42 pages / minute, this printer is good for busy workplaces. Plus, this printer is also able to offer up to 1200 x 1200 dpi with resolution for crisp, clear text and best graphics.
- USB 2.0 and Parallel interfaces. Presents flexible local connectivity and the potential to connect with computers. Also helps DOS printing via Parallel interface.
- Flexible paper dealing with. Very easily help your work with customizable printing 250-sheet capacity paper tray and 50-sheet ability multi-purpose tray. General potential expandable to 1,340 sheets with optional add-on trays.
- With a very Cost efficient in the production process. It can also help reduce running costs because of an 8,000-page high-yield substitution toner cartridge.
- Automatic 2-sided printing. Use the duplex the features that used to be able to generate with such professionals in the brochure, document and booklets. This feature can help save money and reduce paper utilization much as 50%.
- Outstanding customer support. The With Brother HL-L5000D printer that can offer you the duration of limited warranty 1 year to free phone guide for your product.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here