- Fast, with professional quality printing and copying. With print and scan speeds reach 42 pages/minute, with high-performance multi-function copier is right for busy offices.
- Advanced duplex capability. Automatic 2-sided printing enables save paper. With 70-pages capacity duplex ADF scans both aspects of a page in a single-pass intended for two-sided monochrome in process scanning up to 56 ipm.
- Cost-efficient output. Help decrease your operating charges thru a high-yield 8,000-pages substitute toner cartridge.
- Rapid scanning with advanced features. Help improve your productivity with monochrome scanning up to 28 ipm.
- Flexible paper handling. With easily manage your big print jobs via an adjustable can be customized with a 250-sheet capacity on paper tray in and with the ability of multi-purpose reach 50-sheet capacity on paper tray. Extra optional paper trays are available in 250-sheet or 520-sheet capacities enabling customers to configure the printer with more than one trays in manner meets software necessities up to range 1,340-sheet overall capacity.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here