Brother HL-L6200DW Printer Driver Download – The Brother HL-L6200DW monochrome laser printer is a excellent preference for busy offices and workgroups with higher print volumes that need a reliable printer with a low cost consistent with page. Maximize your productivity with rapid printing as much as 48ppm and automatic 2-sided printing, and assist decrease your running fees with a terrific excessive-yield the replacement on the toner cartridge. You can also reduce a process the contents on a sheet of paper with 520-sheet capability paper tray that holds extra than a ream of paper or for even more paper ability add optionally available trays for a complete capability of 1,610 sheets. Superior safety functions assist guard touchy documents and prevent unauthorized printing. Plus, experience flexible connectivity with Gigabit Ethernet and wi-fi network interfaces, and convenient cellular device printing.
- High-speed, expert output. With a print velocity of up to 48 pages in step with minute, this printer is good for busy places of work. Plus, it offers up to 1200 x 1200 dpi decision for crisp, clean text and excellent graphics.
- Low cost printing. Spend less time replacing elements and produce low cost output via a wonderful high-yield 12,000-page alternative toner cartridge.
- Large, expandable paper capability. Effortlessly take care of your large print jobs thru an adjustable 520-sheet potential paper tray and 50-sheet ability multi-purpose tray. Additional optional paper trays are to be had in 250-sheet or with the range capacity is 520-sheet, it can also allow a user to be able to configure the printer with multiple trays in a manner that excellent meets their software requirements up to a total capacity of about 1.610 sheet.
- With connectivity on the network which is very flexible.
- Automatic 2-sided printing. Use the duplex function to provide professional brochures, files and booklets. This selection can help store cash and reduce your paper usage by means of up to 50%.
- Advanced safety functions. Restriction unauthorized printing and assist guard touchy documents with a wide-variety of safety capabilities together.
- Outstanding customer support. The Brother HL-L6200DW gives 12 months restricted warranty with free telephone assist for the existence of your product.
This driver is suitable for operating systems:
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
Brother HL-L6200DW Driver Download For Printer and Scanner :
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here