Simply what you want right away
- assume clean versatility. Print, experiment, and copy what you want fast with a reliable all-in-one.
- Get started in fewer steps. Effortlessly set up this all-in-one to print, experiment, and replica with easy controls.
- Save your space with a compact all-in-one designed to healthy to your desk, on a shelf, or anywhere you need it.
- Print more for less, the usage of the arena’s No. 1 printer with brands that can be supplemented by a field of genuine HP ink cartridges.
- With a full on printing costs up to twice as many pages with original HP excessive-yield ink cartridges.
- conserve assets with out sacrificing overall performance using an all-in-one which’s strength famous person licensed.
- Lessen your environmental effect. Count on easy, free cartridge recycling via HP Planet partners.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10 : Here