Key Features :
- Useful collaboration;
- Efficient efficiency;
- Essential security;
- Easy maintenance.
- Send to SharePoint: You can also print a document file of a performance such as scan files directly to a SharePoint feature On Premise and not using a PC. Scan big volumes hands-free with 50-sheet Duplex Intelligent Document Feeder.
- Wise scanning: Convert scans in to searchable PDFs which can be easy to tell Optical Character Reputation via the included Nuance PaperPort age 14 software.
- Long-term savings: Find low cost-per-page printing for more savings with something that is optional on higher cartridge and with a high yield enhancement. You can also save up to be able to 50% of document with automatic printing with two side bars or (art with print settings by default). This printer's supports printing upon recycled, renewable information and chlorine-free document.
- Multifunctional and robust: Print, fax, scan and copy in one device. And get rapid print speeds of up to 40 ppm (letter) plus a high duty cycle of up to 80,000 pages every month.
- Launch tasks speedily: Just tap the icons for the on-screen dock food list or swipe this 4.3-inches touchscreen for easy service. And you may launch your previous tasks, including linked settings, with one touch of the ‘Recent’ icon.
- Extensive print capabilities: Publishing large, complex files is hassle-free having a built-in 1GB ram. And enjoy handy features like Private/Public Send Box Print in addition to Proof Print.
- Protect information: Keep sensitive documents private while using the Secure Print characteristic. Print jobs are merely released when a new PIN is entered for the touchscreen.
- Prevent thieves: Guard against unauthorized access with secure, walk-up individual authentication and Light in weight Directory Access Method (LDAP) with Kerberos authentication.
- Secure it up: Drive back theft and tampering associated with sensitive documents by attaching a Kensington lock for the printer and this paper tray. Secure sold separately.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here