High Swiftness Printing
Enjoy default print speeds all the way to 18ipm for african american and 10ipm with regard to colour, along with write print speeds all the way to 32ppm for african american and 20ppm for colour while using the Epson PrecisionCore printheads. The breakthrough PrecisionCore technology gives you versatile, high-speed options for commercial, industrial and office stamping. Offering a vast improvement on the conventional piezo printheads, that technology delivers specialist output quality in blazing speeds.
Solitary Sheet Rear Feeder
An individual sheet feeder lets you set labels, thicker paper, envelopes in addition to special photo document conveniently.
Remote Printing Driver
Print to a compatible With the Epson printer manufacturers worldwide can through the Internet in having PC with a driver that can print on Far distance or from a mobile phone via the Epson iPrint software.
Affordable Laser-like Quality
Epson DURABrite Extra Inks deliver excellent, quick drying, long-lasting designs on plain as well as photo paper. Professional print quality is actually possible with that smudge, fade, water and highlighter repellent ink.
Economy can be kept as a top-notch priority, with Epson INKdividual cartridges that will reduce ink wastage as well as help maximise your savings by enabling you to replace only cartridges which are depleted.
Dual 250 Sheets Input
The WF-7111 comes with dual 250 Linens Input Tray, allowing you to set two unique paper sizes with separate trays, saving your time and efforts in printing papers of different dimensions.
Network Connectivity as well as Standalone Capability
Enjoy connectivity that’s ideal for your work environment. The printer is built with Ethernet, Wi-Fi as well as Wi-Fi Direct, making them suited to office and SOHO situations. The Wi-Fi Immediate connectivity acts as an access point and allows as much as 4 devices to be able to simultaneously connect right to the printer. Creating network settings in your office is also very easy, with EpsonNet Config.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here