Affordable at-home printing with HP Instantaneous Ink
- Print photos and documents for your same low price with HP Instantaneous Ink.
- Save nearly 50% on ink ordered by your printer and transported to your door.
- Filled with value print nearly twice as many pages with Original HP high-yield ink cartridges.
- Get high-quality prints again and again with an all-in-one designed and created to be reliable.
- Easily print from many different smartphones and supplements. Your pages appear great even if you are not there.
- Save up to 50% about Original HP ink ordered by your printer, delivered for your door and never be depleted.
- Connect your smartphone or tablet straight away to your printer as well as easily print without having accessing a circle.
- Manage printing chores and scan on the run with the totally free HP All-in-One Printer's Remote mobile iphone app.
- Save your space having a compact all-in-one built to fit on your own desk, on a new shelf, or anywhere you would like it.
- Print in a room you decide on without causing interruptions. Optional quiet mode helps keep noise to a minimum.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here