Epson's most up-to-date High Dynamic Range pigment inks offer you exceptional quality pertaining to true archival producing. When used having Epson Professional Documents, color images are rated up to 200 years. Black & white producing lasts even extended! With the ink cartridge 11 that has an individual, but also can provide a very super color, but also the width gamut and do away with waste.
In improvement, The printer utilizes Ideal Black Ink Technological know-how to automatically switch between Photo and also Matte Black Inks. That delivers media-specific occurrence for exceptional comparison, shadow detail, and also line form. The black tattoo selected is easily confirmed for the front control screen. Capable of handling just about any media type up to 24" wide, the this printer marvelous choice for large format photographers and also image professionals world-wide.
Epson HDR Tattoo Technology
Epson's most current High Dynamic Range (HDR) pigment inks offer you exceptional quality regarding both archival stamping and short-run proofing apps. Color prints with Epson Professional Marketing are rated stable for up to 200 years (black & bright prints last actually longer). The short-term stability from the inks is both equally impressive. From resistant to print, these inks were developed to meet up with the demands from the professional image producer of today along with tomorrow!
11 Specific Ink Cartridges
All 11 specific ink cartridges can be found in 150, 350, and 700ml capacities to assist control costs along with eliminate waste. Operate the inks you require most and decrease your impact on the surroundings. Cartridge sizes might be mixed and matched within the fly. Controlling ink use through the job or through the client has certainly not been easier!
Photograph Quality Black & White Printing
By combining Black, Light Black, and Light-weight Black Inks, this printer produces film-quality black & bright photos from coloring or grayscale data files. From the darkest black indicate the brightest bright point, prints offer you smoother tonal gradations without having sacrificing contrast. Using the Epson Stylus Pro 7900, wide-format, fine art black & white imaging rivals the perfect fiber prints!
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here