- Ultra-low-cost stamping, copying and scanning ~ Conserve to 90% on the price tag on everyday, hassle-free stamping
- High-quality, reliable effects ~ Micro Piezo engineering and Epson real ink
- Peace of mind ~ Included in Epson's 12 month or 30,000 page warranty
- User warm and friendly ~ Hassle-free using simple set-up and also maintenance and 30-page ADF
- Accommodating ~ Wi-Fi and also Ethernet connectivity and also easy mobile stamping.
Save up to 90% on the price tag on everyday, hassle-free stamping
The L565 has an ultra low-cost for every page for equally black and coloring printing. It is included with four colour Epson ink bottles (cyan, orange, magenta, black), using two extra black ink bottles involved, enabling users to print as much as 12,000 internet pages in black and also 6,500 pages in colour from the initial set of inks.
Improve your current productivity
Set-up is effortless and hassle-free to help you start working right away. Wi-Fi connectivity using Epson Connect can make printing from mobile phones and tablets effortless. Documents and photos will also be printed directly from mobile devices thanks to compatibility using Apple AirPrint and also Google Cloud Printing. The 30-page ADF ensures really easy copying, scanning and also faxing. A 1,200dpi scanner means you possibly can produce high-quality scans of your respective photos and paperwork, and multi-copy signifies one page could be quickly copied as much as 99 times in a single go to save you time.
Trust Epson excellent
The purpose built ink tank is fully incorporated into the printer, to help you enjoy reliable colour printing without worrying about mess or hassle often linked to non-genuine refills and also third-party ink reservoir systems. Epson-genuine bottle of ink that can allow the printer to be able to very easily on the field of ink tanks with their clear labelling and also drip-free nozzle. The printer also has an one year or perhaps 30,000 page producers warranty for additional piece of mind.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit): Here
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit): Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10: Here
- Operating System For Linux: Here