- Epson excellent ~ Purpose-built, refillable printer tank
- With serenity Very Good in Mind ~ Including into an Epson warranty
- Compact design ~ Small footprint suited to home use
- With Good Value ~ with a very low cost with the Ultra model for every use on the page
- User-friendly ~ Hassle-free together with simple set-up.
The Epson L120 delivers affordable printing and an affordable on usage per print. On Any number of bottles of ink types can easily print up to you to 4,000 pages in black along with a range of 6,500 pages in color, which can provide a capability that is ultra-low expense per page for both black along with colour printing.
Simple to use and reliable
Increase productivity along with reduce downtime with hassle-free set up and reliable producing. The purpose-built printer tank is fully integrated into the printer, so you can also easily to enjoy color printing that has a very reliable minus the mess or hassle often associated with non-genuine refills along with third-party ink fish tank systems. Epson-genuine ink bottles help it become easy to top off the ink tank with their clear labelling along with drip-free nozzle. This Epson L120 has 40ml printer tanks, giving it an inferior, more compact style that easily meets into home places of work or student rooms. This printer has an 12 month (or 15,000 page) warrantee, providing peace connected with mind and help in case you need it.
The Epson L120 uses genuine Epson printer and Epson's Small Piezo technology to generate consistent quality paper prints. An ISO art print speed 8.5ppm the color black and 4.5ppm color range that can ensure you will not wait around for print work opportunities.
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here