Canon PIXMA E470 Driver Download – The PIXMA E470 ink efficient is designed to present you an affordable wi-fi printing experience.
Key Features :
- Has capabilities all-in-one or print, scan, copy;
- ISO standard print speed (A4) : up to range 4.0 ipm in color / 8.0 ipm in mono;
- Resolution : up to 4800 x 600 dpi;
- Standard connectivity : USB 2.0 max speed;
- Performance : 1,000 sheets / month.
Decrease fee cartridges
Decrease fee ink cartridges for high grade printing.
Canon PRINT Inkjet / SELPHY App
Enjoy simple wireless setup, printing and scanning with this complimentary app. Also allows you to display ink degree repute and setup cloud services remotely.
Automatic Power ON
Automatic Power ON detects a print command and will automatically on process switched printer with the USB connection available.
PIXMA Cloud hyperlink
With PIXMA Cloud hyperlink, you could print from popular cloud services. PIXMA Cloud link scan-related applications are relevant to customers that use authentic Canon ink cartridges.
Print, scan, and carry out printer operations quite simply, without the need to be connected to a computer via USB.
This driver is suitable for operating systems:
- Windows XP (32/64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X
How to install a look below:
- Make sure that your printer is connected to a PC/Laptop via USB cable that has been provided by the printer;
- Insert the CD printer driver into ROM drive your PC/Laptop your, a computer usually will automatically run the driver CD said. If you do not have a printer driver CD, then you should download link drivers that we provide below. Once finished download link driver that we give, after that double-click the driver file that has finished in the download, after it will show up the steps or stages to install. If you've finished passing such measures, means your printer can already be used, please try to print;
- If you use the printer driver CD will appear the desktop screen which gives questions about where you live. When you have finished choose its, then the click "Next", and will appear election the installation method; We recommend you click "Easy Install" especially for a beginners. Because this way very easily without the advanced settings;
- On the confirmation page. Click "Install";
- 3 step installation will Shown such as: License, Installation and Setup. Later you must Click "Yes" and wait until the installation is ended/complete;
- If completed, mean your printer has been able to run its function, please try to print. [Congratulations Using]
Canon PIXMA E470 Driver Download For Printer and Scanner :
- Operating System For Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit) : Here
- Operating System For Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11 : Here
- Operating System For Linux : Here